Change the face of robotics with us.
Enchanted Tools / Changing the face of robotics
At Enchanted Tools, we are bringing a new generation of robots to life.
Combining world-class engineering expertise and the power of imagination, we plan to make everyone’s life better with robotic characters. Our robots can glide, grasp and interact with their environment, tackling concrete issues and needs.
Founded in 2021, we are now 100 enchanters, working in different fields (Robotics, AI, Product design, Project Management, Production, Quality, Supply chain, Finance, Marketing, HR, Sales, ...) and we keep growing, thanks to our strong relationships with a variety of investors and partners.
We revealed our two prototypes to the world and are now ready for the next steps of our adventure: industrialize our production, starting with a pilot line at the heart of Paris, then building a plant ; and selling our robots at a global scale. We built a whole ecosystem and rely on well-established partnerships to achieve our ambitious projects. We are looking for passionate, creative and curious experts to join us.
Why you should join us:
You will have a unique opportunity to work on next-gen robots, cracking technological lockers of interaction, grasping, and navigation;
You will be an early player of a super ambitious and fast-growing adventure, that proved its ability to turn dreams into reality;
Our team are all experts in their field, coming from diverse and international backgrounds
Our robots rely on sophisticated software and hardware systems. To optimize performance, we employ a combination of third-party and in-house software solutions. The challenge is to build a high-performance robotics framework (think of it as a ROS alternative) that offers efficient robot telemetry recording, interprocess communication (IPC), low latency, software configuration, simulation support, hardware abstraction, error reporting, and developer-friendly tools.
- Developing core software components.
- Deploying, testing and debugging on hardware.
- Providing support to robotics developers (implementing examples, etc).
- Participating in software architecture design.
- Contributing to software quality efforts, such as writing unit tests, integration tests, code reviews and simulation scenarios.
- Integrating third-party libraries and our partners' software into our software stack.
- 2+ years of experience in developing complex C++ applications (preferably in embedded or resource-constrained systems).
- You value clean code and elegant architectures.
- Experience in developing applications for Linux.
- Experience in collaborative software development (Git, etc).
- You enjoy assisting your colleagues in achieving higher code quality.
- Knowledge of robotics and/or ROS is a plus (but experience in video games, medical software or finance is also appreciated).