Change the face of robotics with us.
Enchanted Tools / Changing the face of robotics
At Enchanted Tools, we are bringing a new generation of robots to life.
Combining world-class engineering expertise and the power of imagination, we plan to make everyone’s life better with robotic characters. Our robots can glide, grasp and interact with their environment, tackling concrete issues and needs.
Founded in 2021, we are now 100 enchanters, working in different fields (Robotics, AI, Product design, Project Management, Production, Quality, Supply chain, Finance, Marketing, HR, Sales, ...) and we keep growing, thanks to our strong relationships with a variety of investors and partners.
We revealed our two prototypes to the world and are now ready for the next steps of our adventure: industrialize our production, starting with a pilot line at the heart of Paris, then building a plant ; and selling our robots at a global scale. We built a whole ecosystem and rely on well-established partnerships to achieve our ambitious projects. We are looking for passionate, creative and curious experts to join us.
Why you should join us:
You will have a unique opportunity to work on next-gen robots, cracking technological lockers of interaction, grasping, and navigation;
You will be an early player of a super ambitious and fast-growing adventure, that proved its ability to turn dreams into reality;
Our team are all experts in their field, coming from diverse and international backgrounds
At Enchanted Tools, we make humanoid robots that move and act around people. In this role, you'll build the robot's ability to explore, touch and modify the world around it with the power of the magic runes. This is mainly about planning, control, signal processing, grasping, urdfs, jacobians and yaml files. If these words sound familiar, this job is probably yours.
Key Responsibilities Summary:
- Defining and implementing state-of-the-art planning and control algorithms for single and dual-arm manipulation.
- Writing high-performance code respecting strict computational and memory constraints.
- Hardware testing and verification
- Playing with the robots
- Assisting the quality team in defining test protocols for your algorithms and implementing the corresponding protocols.
- Working in a lean and cross-functional team and assisting colleagues with brainstorming, code reviews, etc.
- A relevant engineering or computer science degree (Bac+5/8).
- 5+ years of working experience in mobile manipulation.
- Theoretical knowledge of grasping, planning and control algorithms.
- Experience in embedded C++ development is essential.
- High drive for excellence and the ability to work in close collaboration with teammates in a fast-paced environment.
- Machine learning experience is a plus.
- Experience in Python development is a plus.